- Topic is Locked
- Request a password reset through the normal process.
- Check your inbox for the reset email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the email is not in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder. The reset email sometimes gets filtered there.
- If not found in any folders, log into your email account and search for "Cintoo" to verify the email was not received.
- Double check that the tenant URL used to request the reset is correct for your company. Do not use the default Cintoo URL "app.cintoo.com".
- Try requesting a password reset again using the correct customized tenant URL such as "app.companyname.cintoo.com".
- If you still do not receive the reset email after steps 1-6, contact Cintoo Support at email@example.com.
- In your email to Cintoo Support, include:
- Your full name
- Email address on the account
- Tenant URL you are using (e.g. app.companyname.cintoo.com)
- The Cintoo Support team can further investigate and resolve the issue.
- You will receive a response from the Support team to reset your password or explain the issue.
Let us know if you have any other questions!