Batch rename data

Posted 7 months ago by Jasper Voortman

Post a topic
J
Jasper Voortman

Hello,

It might be helpfull to rename files (scan positions) in a batch in stead of doing this 1 by 1.

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
J

John Tapia posted 3 months ago Admin

Hi Jasper

Subject: Feature Request Received: Batch Renaming of Scan Positions 

Thank you for reaching out to us with your suggestion.

I'm pleased to inform you that we have initiated a feature request ticket based on your idea to enable batch renaming of scan positions in our system. This enhancement could indeed streamline the process, making it more efficient and user-friendly.

1 Votes

A

Ange Abou posted 7 months ago Admin

Hello Jasper,

Thank you for the clarification. I understand better now. I will discuss this Feature Request with the Product team and get back to you.

We appreciate your engagement and the thoughtful idea you have shared.

1 Votes

J

Jasper Voortman posted 7 months ago

Hello Ange Abou,

Keeping the same filename can be useful in specific situations. But renaming filenames is in specific situations good to have too. We use often Cyclone Core from Leica and they have this simple options in their system to rename selected files. I added a screenshot of this. I removed a bit of the scan name. In this screenshot I selected 3 scans and these will be renamed to the name what is written in the dialog box.
The starting value is the number at the end of the name, so this can be any number.
This works pretty good and saves a lot of time to rename.

0 Votes

A

Ange Abou posted 7 months ago Admin

Hello Jasper,

Thank you for submitting your feature request.

I have some question to better understand your request: would you keep the same filename for the files (scans) while renaming in batch?

0 Votes

Login to post a comment